We are a proud member of this community and like you, we’re monitoring the latest news about the coronavirus. The safety and well-being of our guests and team is our main concern. We want to provide you with the steps that we are taking at Wuskowhan in order to provide you with a safe Wuskowhan Experience.
- We are frequently wiping down and sanitizing surfaces, especially in high contact areas entrances, main area, door handles/ knobs, restrooms, golf carts and push carts.
- We are practicing proper social distancing at all times
- We are regularly washing our hands with soap for at least 20 seconds
- We are sanitizing surfaces every half hour.
- We have policies in place for sick staff to stay home
- We are providing our guests with sanitation products such as alcohol-based hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap in our restrooms.
- Our staff is trained on food handling and food hygiene best practices.
- Our staff is wearing food safety apparel. .
- We follow strict local public health guidelines for the food service industry.
We have extremely high standards and expectations for the cleanliness levels we provide for every member and guest who use the Wuskowhan facilities. Upon request, one of our Managers will be please to provide more detailed information regarding our protocols in these regards. It’s truly our pleasure to serve you once again welcome you back to Wuskowhan.