Food service is closed for the season. We are looking forward to serving all of our guests next season!
Following guidelines regulations, diners will not be permitted to wait in the dining room for seating if their table happens to not be available upon arrival. We will gladly service you at the bar and will ask for you to wait outside on the lawn until your table is available.
Below are the following protocols we will have in place in order to open:
- All tables will be positioned to maintain the required six feet of separation between parties or groups. This will include bar top seating.
- Tables of no more than 6 guests will be seated together unless all guests are from the same household.
- Guests are encouraged to maintain social distancing while waiting to be seated.
- Masks are required to be worn until seated at their table.
- As feasible, guests will be asked to go through an entry health screening which includes temperature reading and basic health questions. Any guest exhibiting symptoms will not be permitted in the facility.
- Salt and Pepper shakers will be by request only and will be sanitized by staff after every use.
- Single-use paper menus will be provided to guests. Menus will also be posted on the Wuskowhan website if guests would rather view the menus from their phones.
- All tables will be covered with single-use linens.
- Silverware will be tightly wrapped with no exposed eating surfaces.
- All tables and chairs will be thoroughly disinfected in between uses.
- All hosts, servers, and bar staff are required to wear a non-medical grade face covering when six feet of social distancing is not possible.
- All kitchen staff is required to wear gloves when handling food as consistent with the FDA guidelines.
- All high-touch and public areas will be continuously disinfected throughout the business day and thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after dinner service.
- All cleaning and disinfectant products are CDC and CBC approved to combat the COVID-19 virus.
Please let me know if you have any questions about our protocols we have established.
Food & Beverage Manager