We are excited to announce that we will be able to return to our regular dining service at Wuskowhan, starting Tuesday, June 9th! Following social distancing guidelines our dining room tables will be set accordingly. Along with outdoor seating, we will still have plenty of seats for everyone.
Dinner service will begin on Wednesday, June 10th. Reservations will be required for dinner and we will ask everyone to be on time for their reservation. This includes our popular Saturday night play & dine. When making a golf reservation, please call the dining room for your dinner reservation. Please be sure to reserve a time that you know you can make for both your golf and dinner reservations. Play & Dine will begin on Saturday, June 13th.
Following guidelines regulations, diners will not be permitted to wait in the dining room for seating if their table happens to not be available upon arrival. We will gladly service you at the bar and will ask for you to wait outside on the lawn until your table is available.
Below are the following protocols we will have in place in order to open:
- All tables will be positioned to maintain the required six feet of separation between parties or groups. This will include bar top seating.
- Tables of no more than 10 guests will be seated together unless all guests are from the same household.
- Guests are encouraged to maintain social distancing while waiting to be seated.
- As feasible, guests will be asked to go through an entry health screening which includes temperature reading and basic health questions. Any guest exhibiting symptoms will not be permitted in the facility.
- Salt and Pepper shakers will be by request only and will be sanitized by staff after every use.
- Single use paper menus will be provided to guests. Menus will also will also be posted on the Wuskowhan website if guests would rather view the menus from their phone.
- All tables and bar tops will be covered with single use linens.
- Silverware will be tightly wrapped with no exposed eating surfaces.
- All tables and chairs will be thoroughly disinfected in between uses.
- All hosts, servers and bar staff are required to wear a non-medical grade face covering when six feet social distancing is not possible.
- All kitchen staff are required to wear gloves when handling food as consistent with the FDA guidelines.
- All high-touch and public areas will be continuously disinfected throughout the business day and thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after dinner service.
- All cleaning and disinfectant products are CDC and CBC approved to combat the COVID-19 virus.
At this time, we will continue to offer one “Take & Bake” option for members who are still not comfortable dining out. Please keep an eye out each week for our Take & Bake offering. We will ask that all orders be placed by Wednesday at 3PM and pick up for Friday or Saturday only.
Please let me know if you have any questions about our protocols we have established.
Food & Beverage Manager