Lunch is currently being served for To-Go only. Please call the dining room for your lunch options. 616-738-6000 ext.2
NEWS FROM THE GRILL
We hope this finds everyone well during these times.
Everyone at the club is taking measures and implementing procedures for their respective departments to ensure everyone is beyond safe when we do finally get back to our new normal. We are aware of the heightened level of caution we will all need to take, and we have plans in place to do just that.
We would like everyone to know that Chef Caleb and I are both SERVSAFE Management certified meaning we both fully understand safe food and beverage handling and will continue doing what we have always done. We will be training all new staff to these same high standards of cleanliness and safety to which we hold ourselves and current team members. The things we will be doing for the foreseeable future here in the dining room at Wuskowhan are as follows:
- We will train, enforce and observe correct handwashing procedures for all restaurant staff.
- Gloves will be worn by kitchen staff at all times and by servers when handling dishes and glassware. Gloves will be changed and properly disposed of to prevent cross contamination.
- All incoming food and beverage will come from trusted vendors and be handled above and beyond FDA standards all the way from delivery through the cooking and serving process.
- All hard surfaces in the kitchen and dining room will be consistently wiped down with EPA approved disinfectant guaranteed to kill viruses including covid-19.
- We will linen all tables for lunch and dinner and change them after every use.
- Tables will be set as to ensure diners are at least 6 feet apart.
- There will be a hand sanitizing station in the dining room as well as in other locations throughout the clubhouse, for members and guests to use.
- To avoid the common area of the water station, please feel free to bring personal water containers for us to fill at the bar, we will be more than happy to do so.
- Snacks will be on display but requested and served at the bar.
If the course were to open with a social distancing order still in place, it would mean the dining room would remain closed. In this circumstance, we will keep you posted on a to-go program we have been working on that will include on-course food and beverage as well as family meals for curb-side pickup or local delivery. We will also take personal wine orders by the bottle or case for pick-up or delivery.
When you do get back to playing and dining here at the club, you will see a few familiar faces in the dining room. We have a great core group of servers returning from past seasons as well as some new team members who we are excited for you to meet. We are confident all of you will be extremely well cared for this season and we can’t wait to get started. We promise we will take every precaution necessary to ensure all of our members, guests and staff are coming into a safe environment each and every day. We are hopeful to see you all soon. Please, take care and stay safe.
Food & Beverage Manager