Lunch Hours: (Closed Monday)
11:00 AM – 2:30 PM
Dinner Hours: Thursday – Saturday
5:30 PM – 8:00PM
Our staff is eager to begin another great season and looks forward to seeing you at Wuskowhan.
Below are the following protocols we will have in place :
- All tables will be positioned to maintain the required six feet of separation between parties or groups. This will include bar top seating.
- Tables of no more than six guests will be seated together unless all guests are from the same household.
- Guests are encouraged to maintain social distancing while waiting to be seated.
- Masks are required to be worn until seated at their table.
- As feasible, guests will be asked to go through an entry health screening, including temperature reading and basic health questions. Any guest exhibiting symptoms will not be permitted in the facility.
- Salt and Pepper shakers will be by request only and will be sanitized by staff after every use.
- Single-use paper menus will be provided to guests. Menus will also be posted on the Wuskowhan website if guests would rather view the menus from their phones.
- All tables will be covered with single-use linens.
- Silverware will be tightly wrapped with no exposed eating surfaces.
- All tables and chairs will be thoroughly disinfected in between uses.
- All hosts, servers, and bar staff must wear a non-medical grade face covering when six feet of social distancing is not possible.
- All high-touch and public areas will be continuously disinfected throughout the business day and thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after dinner service.
- All cleaning and disinfectant products are CDC and CBC approved to combat the COVID-19 virus.